Poxet 90 mg contains the active ingredient dapoxetine. Depoxetine is considered a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor type of medication. The medicine works by increasing the activity of serotonin in the nervous system and delaying the nerve messages that result in ejaculation. These tablets can be used to increase the time it takes to ejaculate and improve control over the ejaculation and is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in men between 18 to 64 years of age.
POXET 90MG USES
Poxet 90 mg tablets are used to treat premature ejaculation, which is one of the most common causes of sexual dysfunction in men. It is defined as premature ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before or shortly after penetration and can cause intercourse and intercourse problems.
This can cause problems in the sex**l relationship and may in men as well. It is used to improve control over ejaculation and increase the time interval before ejaculation occurs during intercourse, for men with persistent or recurrent PE. This should reduce your frustration or worry about how fast you ejaculate. Poxet 90 mg may also improve your satisfaction with sexual intercourse.
How Poxet 90 mg works?
Poxet 90 mg tablets contain 90 mg dapoxetine, a serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used specifically for premature ejaculation (MP) because it has a rapid onset of action, with maximum result within 1-2 hours and a short half-life, which means that it is quickly eliminated from the figure within 24 hours.
When sexual stimulation has reached a certain threshold, sensory nerve cells in the spinal cord are activated and nerve impulses are sent to the brain, which then sends messages back to motor neurons controlling the muscles in the penis that contract to effect ejaculation. Low levels of serotonin in certain areas of the brain are thought to be responsible for causing premature ejaculation.
What are the Dosage instructions for poxet 90 mg?
If you forgot to take medicine take the dose as soon as you remember. if it’s time take the next dose then skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to wind up for the missed one.
Get the emergency help of a doctor if you took an overdose
How to take Poxet 90 mg Tablet?
This tablet swallowed whole with a glass of water. Take this medicine with or without food. Avoid cutting, crushing or chewing this medicine. You should take Poxet 1 to 3 hours before your planned sexual activity. The maximum dose per day should be one tablet not more than that and avoid alcohol.
SIDE EFFECTS OF POXET 90MG TABLETS:
There are some common side effects of using poxet 90 mg tablets
- Ringing in the ears;
- The blurring of vision;
- Dry mouth;
- Shaking or trembling;
- Blood pressure And
- Difficulty concentrating.
There are some other side effects that were reported quite rarely and usually were connected with an allergy to the active component. It may also cause weak cardiovascular health.
PRECAUTIONS OF POXET 90 MG:
- Do not take Poxet Tablets if you are allergic to any ingredients in Poxet 90 mg.
- Avoid intake of this medication if you are suffering from various heart-related diseases like heart attacks, strokes, hypertension.
- If you are experiencing kidney or liver disease, then you should not take this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children below 18 years of age.
- This medicine is not for pregnant women.
- If you have dizziness from low blood pressure in your health history then do not take this medicine.
- Aged people are having more sensitivity so they advised doing not take this medicine.
POXET 90MG WARNING :
Poxet 90mg is not recommended of patients with erectile dysfunction who are taking medicines to treat their condition. It may also interact with other medicines like antidepressant medicine. Ensure that you discuss this in full with your nearby or doctor.so they can suggest taking other tablets as well.
INTERACTIONS OF POXET 90 MG:
- Talk with your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use before using this medication.
- Poxet 90 mg can interact with: MAO inhibitors: Furazolidone, Isocarboxazid, Linezolid, Moclobemide Tranylcypromine, etc.
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs): Desvenlafaxine, Duloxetine, Milnacipram, Venlafaxine.
- Antipsychotics (also called neuroleptics): Fluphenazine, etc.
- H2-receptor antagonists: Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Famotidine, Nizatidine, etc.
If you had more issues after taking this medicine then tell your doctor and stop taking this medicine.
STORAGE CONDITIONS FOR POXET 90MG:
- You should store your Poxet tablet in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 25°C.
- Keep medicine far away from children and pets.
- Do not store this medicine in your bathroom.
- And also keep away from other liquid medicine.
WHEN NOT TO TAKE POXET 90 MG :
- If you are under 18 or above 64.
- If you are a female.
- If you Taking antidepressants.
- If you have hepatic insufficiency (Child B + C).
- If you have severe renal insufficiency.
- If you have severe heart or blood diseases.
- Where can I find cenforce 150mg pills?
There are many methods that you can find cenforce 150 mg pills but the best way is buying online. benefit of buying online that in the lowest price you can get the best drug and at mymedistore you can get best drugs.
- How is Dapoxetine used?
Dapoxetine also named Priligy is used for treatment of premature ejaculation. This medicine does not allow serotonin to be absorbed in the neural cells and this delays the erection. By the way, the medication was developed by the famous company Eli Lilly (the manufacturer of Cialis) as antidepressant.
- How is Dapoxetine administered?
Dapoxetine is administered orally at the dose prescribed by the doctor. There are 30mg, 60mg pills. The man should take the medication 1 hour before sex. It does not matter if you take it with meals or not.
- Is Dapoxetine effective for treatment of PE?
The clinical trials showed that Dapoxetine prolongs the sexual intercourse 2 or 3 times. It is equally effective to achieve the short-termed and long-termed goals. This novel treatment is effectively used in Europe and is going to be accepted by US FDA soon.
- Who should take Dapoxetine?
Dapoxetine was developed for men who suffer from fast ejaculation. But how can we determine what is really fast? How much sex is enough? Some women never experience orgasm during sex. Opinions of specialists vary on the subject. Some say that it refers to the cases when orgasm for man is achieved within two minutes of sex, others say that men should be diagnosed with premature ejaculation if he ejaculates within one minute of sex and can’t control it.
- What does doctor ask when you visit him for Dapoxetine prescription?
If you go to your doctor and want him to prescribe Dapoxetine for you should be ready to answer a number of questions concerning your intimate life. He will be interested in the family medical history and medications you usually take. You should be as precise as possible. On the basis of your answers the treatment plan is developed.
- What are the side effects of Dapoxetine?
A: The medication is tolerated well as a rule. However, there is a range of side effects that were noticed in some patients who were treated with Dapoxetine, such as dizziness, headache and sickness. In rare cases the patient can feel irritated, suffer from lack of sleep because of anxiety that appears after intake of Dapoxetine. If you have side effects, you should contact your doctor.
- What are other alternatives to Dapoxetine?
A: There are not so many medications to treat premature ejaculations. Some of them are on the stage of development only. For this reason, the doctor prefers to use more traditional methods. The premature ejaculation can be treated with counseling, other antidepressants to lower the anxiety of the patient. But these methods work only if there are psychological causes of the erectile disorder. When physiological factors are to blame, the methods used traditionally will be useless.