What is sildenafil?
Sildenafil relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.Kamagra is used to treat Erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.
Another brand of sildenafil is Revatio, which is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women.
Note: Do not take Viagra while also taking Revatio.
What is Kamagra?
Kamagra (Sildenafil) is a medication that is used for ED therapy in male patients. There are 2 kinds of Sildenafil available on the market, one of them is called Kamagra – used for PHTN treatment.
WHAT IS THE USE OF KAMAGRA?
Kamagra is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, Kamagra works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. The best thing is it is chewable.
This medicine does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice “safe sex” such as using latex condoms. Consult a doctor or pharmacist for more details.
The medication also sometimes is used for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. The medicine is not to be given to women and kids under 18 years old. The pills composed of Sildenafil Citrate take around 30 minutes from the time of intake to show its action mechanism with the success that shall last up to 4 hours. Some impotent men shall be allergic to the main active component in the medicine and need to be checked for any underlying allergies.
HOW KAMAGRA CHEWABLE TABLET WORKS ?
Kamagra works on Penile erection in men occurs when an inflow of blood to the penile enhances through blood vessels, and the amount of blood that is carried away from the penile goes down. Kamagra chewable tablet results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF KAMAGRA?
No matter how safe this medication truly is, there are some unwanted responses you need to consider before you commit to this treatment. Let’s talk more about them. Here are the secondary responses split into several categories in accordance with their probabilities:
Common Side Effects :
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
Less Common Side Effects :
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
- Irregular heartbeat
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon):
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
- Nasal bleeding
WARNING FOR KAMAGRA :
- Kamagra is not suitable for everyone.
- Heart-Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure and coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
PRECAUTIONS FOR KAMAGRA :
- You should not use Kamagra if you are allergic to it, or:
- If you take other medicines to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension then you do not have t take this medicine.
- To make sure Kamagra is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- If you have heart problems.
- If you have high or low blood pressure(BP).
- If you have blood circulation problems.
- If you have bleeding problems.
- If you have the pulmonary venous-occlusive disease (PVOD).
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you have a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
- If you physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease).
WHAT ARE THE DOSAGE INTRUCTION FOR KAMAGRA?
If you forgot to take medicine take the dose as soon as you remember. if it’s time take the next dose then skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to wind up for the missed one.
Get the emergency help of a doctor if you took an overdose.
HOW TO TAKE KAMAGRA TABLET?
This tablet swallowed whole with a glass of water. Take this medicine with or without food. Avoid cutting, crushing or chewing this medicine. You should take your KAMAGRA 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity. The maximum dose per day should be one tablet not more than that and avoid alcohol.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTION OF KAMAGRA ?
Due to this drug’s strong potency and significant pharmaceutical properties, there exist medications that can interfere with it. They can either slow down the breakdown process or delay the desired effect. They can also increase the chances of running into adverse reactions.
- ACE inhibitors
- Alkyl nitrites (“poppers”).
- Adrenergic alpha-agonists.
- Antifungal agents.
- Barbiturate drugs.
- Beta blockers.
- Calcium channel blockers (CCB).
- Hep C medicines.
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors.
- Protease inhibitors used to treat AIDS.
- TKI medications.
- Various anti-ED pills.
- Water pills.
STORAGE CONDITIONS FOR KAMAGRA:
- You should store your fildena tablet in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 25°C.
- Keep medicine far away from children and pets.
- Do not store this medicine in your bathroom.
- And also keep away from other liquid medicine.
- WHERE CAN WE STORE KAMAGRA?
Room temperature between 15 to 30 degrees is appropriate for storing the ED drug. Fildena has greater chances of losing on efficiency if heat, light, and moisture come in contact with the drug. Therefore, store this medicine in a dark and cool place. Out of date tablets should be disposed of properly.
- IS WOMEN CAN USE THIS MEDICINE?
No. Women and children may be at health risk if consuming this medicine at all. So, it is recommended to keep the drug away from their reach.
- Can I buy KAMAGRA online without a prescription?
Yes, you can buy Kamagra online from Mymedistore. Buying online is the best way for medicine. At Mymedistore with the minimum price, you can get the best medicine from here.
- HOW MANY PILLS CAN I USE DAILY?
The recommended daily dose is 1 pill or gel. Do not exceed this dose.
- Is it possible to take Kamagra tabs with alcohol?
Yes, it is definitely possible to consume alcohol. But the amount should be very limited. Otherwise, the drug will tend to create a strong reaction, which will reduce the effects.